- Sow under glass, tomatoes, parsley, spring/summer cabbage, sprouts, cauliflower, leeks, onions, celery, beetroot, peppers, aubergines, radish, spinach, pak choi, and chard.
- Soak discarded rhubarb leaves in water for 3-4 weeks to make a great pesticide spray for whitefly & blackfly.
- Dig in well rotted manure to all beds except beds for root crops.
- Chit potatoes
- Sow peas in greenhouse
- Lime brassica beds
- Turn compost heap
- Sow later variety of broad bean (Witkiem Manita)
- Cut back raspberry canes to 6" above ground level.
- Prune apple and pear trees before new growth starts to maintain the shape of your tree .
- Sow peppers and early cucumbers in propogator (70oc-80oc)
- Sow tomatoes on windowsill.
- Manure ground ready for potatoes.